隔离 & 检疫
检疫 keeps someone who might have been exposed to the virus away from others. 隔离 keeps someone who is infected with the virus away from others, even in their home.
检疫 is used to keep someone who might have been exposed to COVID-19 away from others. 检疫 helps prevent spread of disease that can occur before a person knows they are sick or if they are infected with the virus without feeling symptoms. 被隔离的人应该呆在家里, 把自己和别人分开, 监视他们的健康, and follow directions from their state or local health department.
- People who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19—excluding people who have had COVID-19 within the past 3 months.
- People who have tested positive for COVID-19 do not need to quarantine or get tested again for up to 3 months as long as they do not develop symptoms again. People who develop symptoms again within 3 months of their first bout of COVID-19 may need to be tested again if there is no other cause identified for their symptoms.
- Anyone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, 对于无症状的患者, 2 days prior to test specimen collection) until the time the patient is isolated.
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19
- You had direct physical contact with the person (hugged or kissed them)
- 的y sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you
CDC recommends individuals should stay home for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19. 即使你COVID-19检测呈阴性或感觉健康, you should stay home (quarantine) since symptoms may appear 2 to 14 days after exposure to the virus. 看到 美国疾病控制与预防中心的场景 to determine when you can end quarantine and be around others.
CDC and other scientists have explored changing the current recommendation to quarantine for 14 days after last exposure. Reducing the length of quarantine may make it easier for people to quarantine by reducing economic hardship if they cannot work during this time. 除了, a shorter quarantine period can lessen stress on the public health system, 特别是在新感染病例迅速增加的情况下.
People who are fully vaccinated do NOT need to quarantine after contact with someone who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms. 然而, fully vaccinated people should get tested 3-5 days after their exposure, even they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure or until their test result is negative.
的 CDC suggested local public health authorities can make the final decision about how long quarantine should last in the communities they serve, 因地制宜. 的 俄克拉荷马州卫生部 has adapted this new guidance statewide effective December 2, 2020. Based on this new guidance and local availability of viral testing, 对于没有症状的人，隔离可以结束:
- After day 7 after receiving a negative test result (PCR test taken on Day 5 or Rapid test taken on Day 7)
- 戴上面具, 与他人保持至少6英尺的距离, 洗手, avoid crowds and take other steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- 如果他们有症状, immediately self-isolate and contact their local public health authority or healthcare provider.
CDC continues to endorse quarantine for 14 days and recognizes that any quarantine shorter than 14 days balances reduced burden against a small possibility of spreading the virus. CDC will continue to evaluate new information and update recommendations as needed. 看到 Options to Reduce 检疫 for Contacts of Persons with SARS-CoV-2 Infection Using Symptom Monitoring and Diagnostic 测试 有关减少隔离措施的指导.
If you have questions, please call and speak to a public health professional at .
隔离 is used to separate people infected with SARS-CoV-2, 导致COVID-19的病毒, 从没有被感染的人那里.
People who are in isolation should stay home until it’s safe for them to be around others. 在家里, anyone sick or infected should 把自己和别人分开 by staying in a specific “sick room” or area and using a separate bathroom (if available).
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19 and are able to recover at home
- People who have no symptoms (are asymptomatic) but have tested positive for infection with SARS-CoV-2
- 监控你的症状. If you have an emergency warning sign (including trouble breathing), 立即寻求紧急医疗护理
- Stay in a separate room from other household members, if possible
- Don’t share personal household items, like cups, towels, and utensils
当你能和别人在一起的时候 (end home isolation) after you had or likely hand COVID-19 depends on different factors for different situations. 找到 疾病控制中心对你的建议.
这个入口网站 is for the use of people who have tested positive for COVID-19 (case) and people who have been named as contacts to people who have tested positive for COVID-19 (contact).
Please register to complete any surveys you have received texts about, 将联系人添加到当前COVID-19病例中, 和/或收到工作/学校需要的信件. Surveys and letters are available within the portal for all authorized cases and contacts using your phone number.